SIS Encourage and provide social inclusion opportunities through use of local amenities and services for example- Day Centres, Support Groups, and leisure activities, with the intention of integrating clients back into the community.
The responsibilities of a Senior Support Worker:
- Creative approach to rota management and leadership
- Mentor and role model the core values of Solutions in Service values and ethos’s
- Attending professional meetings both internally and in a multi-agency team
- Instilling and delivering person centred models and approaches
- Management of any incidents
- Supporting the service manager in the effective management of service
Rates of pay-
£24,414 per annum.
£44.33 Sleep Rate.
What do you get in Return-
- Flexible working hours.
- 240 Hours annual Leave (Pro Rata)
- Free NVQ Training
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Employee Health Benefits
- Employee of the month rewards.
- Refer a friend scheme.
About the service-
Heaton Lodge supports clients with complex mental health needs. Heaton is supported by a team of staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week