To provide leadership to the care staff within Solutions In Service (SIS). You will be required to maintain skills at a current level and undertake such training and development as may from time-to-time be required to maintain practices as up-to-date.
- Ensure Service Users are at the heart of the care delivery and their wishes and preferences enhance their wellbeing
- To ensure that all staff contribute to the efficient running of the service and supervise staff
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
- Ability to induct and orientate new employees to the job role and service
- Communicate any problems, concerns or changes to Service Users’ family members as needed
- Organise and plan supervision and appraisals for care staff
Senior Support Workers need to be able to adapt and address situations quickly. Plan, develop, implement and assess approaches to promote health and well-being, whilst recognising and reporting situations where required.
Rates of pay-
£24,414 Per annum
£44.33 Sleep Rate.
What do you get in Return-
- Flexible working hours.
- 270 Hours annual Leave (Pro Rata)
- Free NVQ Training
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Employee Health Benefits
- Employee of the month rewards.
- Refer a friend scheme.
About the service-
Clyde House is a supported living accommodation in Stockport which supports the recovery of clients with complex mental health needs. This beautiful, Victorian building comprises of 12 rooms with shared facilities over 3 floors.