SIS Encourage and provide social inclusion opportunities through use of local amenities and services for example- Day Centres, Support Groups, and leisure activities, with the intention of integrating clients back into the community.
The Support Workers responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- To provide care in accordance with best practice and legislative requirements, reflecting policies and procedures and agreed standards under the direction of the Senior/Service Manager.
- To support and enable the people we support to maintain skills and personal interests whilst delivering person-centred care.
- Ensure that service users are at the heart of care delivery and their wishes and preferences enhance their wellbeing.
- To support with all aspects of their day-to-day living, enabling them to enjoy the best possible quality of life.
- Compassion, good communication skills and a calm and caring manner are essential for this important role.
Rates of pay-
£11 per Hour
£44.33 Sleep Rate.
What do you get in Return-
- Flexible working hours.
- 270 Hours annual Leave (Pro Rata)
- Free NVQ Training
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Employee Health Benefits
- Employee of the month rewards.
- Refer a friend scheme.
About the service-
This service has 19 self contained flats which have recently been refurbished and contain dining, living space, kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom. A communal staff room and office is on site along with a large kitchen and living area with a smart TV. A stone’s throw away from the high street. Transport links such as Leek bus station is only a short walk away.